Junior Marketeer – full time
The AlphaSeed investment platform https://www.alphaseed.eu/
AlphaSeed is a Brussels-based investment platform, sourcing, financing and managing the growth and development of food “fast casual” brands, by opening and operating own restaurants or by franchising, in Belgium and other European countries.
Alphaseed’s first investment is Pitaya.be, a Thai street food fast casual brand that started in France in 2010 and that now counts more than 100 restaurants in Europe. Alphaseed owns the Master Franchise for PITAYA in the Benelux, and has for objective to open 70 restaurants in the next 7 years. More information in this article from l’Echo.
Our Marketing Specialist/Junior Marketeer will play a key role joining our team and participating in our brands’ growth plan.
Her/His role will be to
- Manage Alphaseed’s relation with the Marketing, PR, and content management agencies
- Help develop strategies to build brand awareness and engagement online and offline
- Manage the restaurants’ marketing opening strategy
- Ensure the different Social media properties are in line with brand values, design and tone of voice
- Manage customer relationships (CRM) and communications
- Think out of the box to develop and implement local marketing actions and digital activations
- Add value in the speccing and roll-out of customer-facing software and apps
- Monitor Marketing Budget
Our ideal candidate is a passionate, creative, self-starting, autonomous, focused on quality and timely delivery, working with an entrepreneurial mindset.
She / He will be and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and digital strategy.
She/He will be/have
- Able to understand strategic business needs and translate them into clearly defined digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audience
- Graduate or Bachelor in Marketing
- Preferred experience in similar role, ideally for another retail organisation
- Highly motivated and proactive with strong willingness to succeed
- Team player, Creative & Digital native
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator
- Good working knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications
- Preferred experience with tools such as Google Analytics, WordPress, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign,…
- Be fluent in French, English and Dutch
- Work in a fast-growing company developing national and internationals brands
- Build brand local brand awareness & the market entry strategies
- Flexible and entrepreneurial environment
- A competitive salary package including company car and meal vouchers